Travel restrictions and stay-at-home orders are slowly being lifted, so many people are wanting to travel this summer. Can people have a safe vacation after this? Many of the resorts in Mexico had to close during the COVID-19 crises, but they are ready to welcome guests back. Updated sanitation and safety policies are in place. That way, people can enjoy a paradise vacation this summer while being safe. Learn about safe vacations in Mexico.
Safety Policies for Traveling This Summer
There are still some areas around the world that still have safe-at-home orders in place, but it depends on where you live. To clarify, you can check your area’s regulations at The Center for Disease Control website. Even with looser restrictions, you should still practice safe social distancing. A safe and luxurious summer vacation is possible in Mexico. Adjusting to the changing times, Mexico Resorts are doing their part to make sure guests can still enjoy dream vacations without putting themselves at risk.
A Safe Summer Vacation
You and your family can have safe vacations in Mexico, a great option to stay is The Villa Group Resorts. They are committed to providing the highest standards of disinfecting, sanitizing, and hygiene in every room and common areas.
- The common areas throughout the resorts will be disinfected with hospital-grade disinfectants and sanitized with certified products.
- The Villa Group Resorts have also added sanitizing stations at the front desk when you arrive at the resort, at the openings of restaurants, and in all of the public areas at the resort.
- After each guest’s stay, all rooms will be deep cleaned and sanitized.
- A Hygiene Manager and sanitizing specialists will make sure the new health and sanitation regulations are followed.
- They have also had to move the furniture at the pool and in the restaurants to ensure that guests can practice safe social distancing.
- All of this has been done in order to allow a space for guests to have an amazing vacation while still being safe and protected.
- When you arrive at the resort, you need to look over your room to make sure that it has been cleaned and sanitized.
- Washing your hands should continue, and you should avoid touching your face, nose, and mouth.
- Wearing a mask in the public areas at the resort is recommended.
- Between hotel stays, the rooms will be deep cleaned and sanitized.
- You should consider carrying your own sanitation wipes, so you can wipe down high traffic touching areas such as the light switches, countertops, and doorknobs.
It may take a little time to get used to the new normal. At the Villa Group Resorts, they are working very hard to ensure that you and your family are safe, healthy, and have a great vacation in Mexico.
Recommendations to read