Are you interested in knowing where some of the most unique and strange timeshare locations are? Usually, timeshares are generally located in popular beach towns where the weather is warm and sunny, but there are odd timeshare locations available for those individuals who are wanting a different kind of vacation experience. Continue reading below to learn more about some of the oddest timeshare locations.
- Fitzpatrick Castle, Killiney, Ireland: The Fitzpatrick Castle is located in Killiney, Ireland and the Fitzpatrick Castle provides a mixture of history and modern amenities. The castle dates back to 1740, and there are nine timeshare units that are located within the castle grounds. Timeshare members can enjoy fine dining at the restaurant, a full bar, a sauna and spa, an indoor pool, a beauty salon, and a full gym. Each of the timeshare units come with equipped kitchens and all the modern electronics to please its members. The Fitzpatrick Castle is located just nine miles from Dublin, which is the capital of Ireland, and the castle is perfect for those vacationers who want to vacation back in time where they can live like a king and queen.
- TradeWinds Shared Yachts Experience: You probably didn’t know that you can have a timeshare that is on the open sea waters, but you can. The TradeWinds Yachts provides an upscale experience with a captain on-board and a personal chef. With this type of timeshare, members can easily enjoy snorkeling and scuba diving along with many other ocean activities. The TradeWinds Yachts are partnered with many of the top resort companies, which allows timeshare members to enjoy a hotel experience on the water with luxuries in beautiful locales such as the French Polynesian Islands, Turkey, Caribbean, Panama, and Belize.
- Canal Boat Club Cruises: Are you intrigued with a timeshare on the water, but you are a bit leery about spending extended time on the open ocean? If so, you may be interested in the Canal Boat Club Cruises for a more tame, and still interesting timeshare water experience. The Canal Boat Club provides a low narrow boat that will take you on a cruise on the British canals, then head back towards one of eight marinas that are located in the United Kingdom. The Canal Boat Club vessels can accommodate four to six passengers. There will not be a captain provided, so you will want to make sure you have an experienced sailor or captain to navigate the vessel. The amenities onboard the vessels will provide you with a relaxing and enjoyable vacation experience that will be hard to forget.
- Sondela Nature Reserve in South Africa: Do you want to become one with nature? Do you want to get away from it all? You can do that in Warmbaths, South Africa where you can go on an authentic African experience. Sondela Nature Reserve is a timeshare property that is located approximately ninety minutes from Johannesburg. There will be tours provided such as a safari adventure, horseback riding, and other nature centered activities. If this timeshare is a tad too wild for you, then you can simply enjoy fun and games at a nearby casino or relax by the swimming pool.
- Treehouse Villas in Orlando: In Orlando, Florida there is a new timeshare available which is a tree house style. The treehouses are built and based upon Thailand and Belize thatched homes, which are exotic locations. You can enjoy an amazing adventure and vacation close to Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa where they offer treehouse villas with three bedrooms that are located ten feet off the ground. The treehouses are located on the Sassagoula River and timeshare members can still enjoy all of the resort’s amenities and services, too.
- America’s Trains Timeshare: You probably wouldn’t have guessed that there is a timeshare you can enjoy on a moving train, but you can. America’s Trains timeshare provides fractional ownership with a private rail car on a moving train. “Train Share” travels from the east coast to the west coast in the United States and they also offer routes that head north to Canada. Depending on the train route that you select you can enjoy golfing or hiking activity excursions. A train share timeshare comes with six bedrooms with personal bathrooms, lounges that are private, entertainment spaces, and so much more. As you travel down the tracks you will get to enjoy numerous views from the convenience of your private railcar. You will get to enjoy America the beautiful, but in comfort, elegance, and luxury. Are you ready to hear “All Aboard”?
Are you interested in any of these odd timeshare locations? If you are, then which ones are you most interested in?