Expert Advice For Villa del Palmar Resale Scams
Do you need some expert advice for Villa del Palmar resale scams and how to deal with them? Well, if you think you’ve been targeted by resale scammers, you should contact either Villa group or the Universal Vacation Club directly because they, along with an array of local and federal authorities are in the process of trying to combat resale scammers who target Villa del Palmar members along with other top timeshare vacation clubs.
Unfortunately there is more and more need for Villa del Palmar members to be wary of resale fraudsters as they are being targeted with increasing frequency. While Villa group or UVC cannot file a claim for you, Villa del Palmar resale scams must be reported directly to the authorities by the claimant so a first hand statement can be officially given.
If you have been the victim of a Villa del Palmar resale scam, you should follow these simple steps:
- Ensure that you keep ALL written material sent to you by the fraudsters in either paper or electronic form. Record the date on which you received each communication and pass them on to the authorities and Villagroup or UVC as and when asked.
- Report the incident directly to Villagroup members services or UVC as quickly as possible.
- Make a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission by calling the Business Fraud Division at 1-877-382-4357.
- Report the incident to the Attorney Generals Office in your home state. Consult the yellow pages or internet for contact information.
- Report the fraud to ARDA by visiting www.arda.org/advisories.
ARDA has a library of articles on the subject of resale scams which could be a source of important and useful information when needed. These articles as well as the ARDA website and can be found at http://www.arda.org/advisories.
The important thing is to keep all written materials you receive and contact the authorities and Villa group or UVC immediately.